The list of the procedures contained on SurgeryShopper.com are only a partial listing of the most popular procedures that can be performed by the providers in our network. Please call for clarification and to verify inclusions and exclusions. (800) 209.7263
Bundled pricing generally includes the following:
- the initial surgical consultation
- pre-admission care continuity conference, if indicated
- facility fee
- anesthesia fee
- surgeon fee
- discharge management visit
- hand off care continuity conference, if indicated
- hardware, implants and prosthetic
Quotes generally exclude:
- any lab, EKG, x-rays, biopsy, MRI, etc.
- additional consultations to determine/assess the medical risk of surgery
- physical therapy or rehabilitation
- expenses or fees associated with or resulting from complications both subsequent to the completion of the procedure/surgery and discharge from the facility
- any lodging and travel expenses
- follow up office consultations and aftercare (x-rays, supplies, etc.) post discharge from the facility
PLEASE NOTE: When the procedure price shows “Call”, either the bundled price has not yet been created because the procedure has had low demand, it may be very similar to other listed procedures and our participating providers didn’t specifically list it with us, but the procedure is available, or because the system is being updated. In the interim, please call to inquire about a price and a location and our concierge will obtain the prices offered by our participating providers. (800) 209.7263.
New Ultrasound “Lens” Tech May Eliminate Invasive Endoscopies
In the near future, cameras and endoscopes may no longer be used to look down the throat, under the skin, or inside your colon, to see the stomach, brain, or any other organs for examination.