is a no-cost solution that helps patients and employers discover fixed price surgery in the USA from high quality providers

Shopping for Surgery is Easier on

Talk to Our Experts

Your personal care coordinator will be at your service to advise you every step of the way ensuring that medical expertise, confidentiality, and dedication are available around the clock.

Everything in One Place lists surgery procedures of all specialties and medical travel assistance to get you there and back. We coordinate every detail of your journey and monitor your progress after your surgery.

Rigorous Standards

We’ve put our participating facilities through a rigorous vetting process to be listed on our site. Put an end to tedious research  and find the best solution for your unique situation.

Find the price on the surgery you need at #SHOPSURGERY

About the procedures we list

If you know the type of procedure you want or need, you’re halfway to a solution!

In the USA, there are more than 59,000 unique surgical procedures that have been described by the official guide to Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) developed, maintained, and copyrighted by the American Medical Association. In each category, procedures are described using a 5-digit unique code and  there is also one “catchall” code for each subcategory ending in XXX99 for procedures that have not yet been added to that year’s directory.  If you see two codes the surgery is a combination procedure.

If you know the CPT® code(s) or the name of the procedure you would like to know more about, you can enter them in the search box below. But if you enter something and there’s nothing on file, don’t give up. Just send us an email. One of our concierge staff will be pleased to assist you. helps you find surgery package prices at health facilities in these locations

If the procedure is not listed...

Finding package prices for surgery is challenging and time consuming if you are not trained on what to ask or to whom

Just give us a call to discuss what you need. We’ll find it.

Health facilities are just recently beginning to create bundled package prices for surgeries. We know whom to call and what to ask even if they haven’t already created the package. 

For one thing, the procedure you want may not be on their frequently performed procedures.  Many hospitals, freestanding ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) and surgeons that perform office-based surgery in private operating rooms started listing “packages” only recently. Most focused on package pricing for each specialty list by tackling their most frequently performed 15-20 procedures. But in reality, they may actually be licensed and approved to do hundreds of procedures. 

About 80% of ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) are single specialty. They lack the equipment and medical staff to do other procedures.  The other 20% are considered multi-specialty but may not include the specialty you need. 

Rather than search the internet and get frustrated making call after call, make one call to us.  Let’s see if we can help you quickly and efficiently. We have more than 400 options of hospitals and ASCs and we know which procedures and specialties are available at each.


It would be our pleasure to provide a free professional quote as you begin your journey. We focus on your exact needs and there’s no obligation to book.


Our dedicated team can be contacted toll free by phone or email. Privacy and confidentiality, compassion, professionalism, and expertise are our priorities. Call us 24/7. Talk to us anytime. has suspended most operations due to COVID19 travel restrictions and our participating health facilities' limitations to accommodate all but essential and urgent cases. We'll resume service based on our re-assessment scheduled for May 1, 2020.

In this ‘time out” period, we’ll be doing some website overhaul, and working on adding new provider listings, and other “rainy day” tasks that can be accomplished by team members working from home.

If you’d like to plan or inquire about a procedure upon our resumption of services, our telephones are still fully staffed around the clock utilizing our quality assurance backup contingencies, so call anytime. 

TIP: If you know you need to plan an elective surgery or shop prices, get started ASAP. Once hospitals and outpatient surgery centers resume normal operations and replenish supplies in high demand, elective scheduled surgery will be overwhelmed. In the event of price increases, lock in your price quotes, reserve your surgery and consultation appointments, and arrange any needed financing for summer surgeries as soon as you are ready.

%d bloggers like this: